Tuesday, January 29, 2013

FUN PICS

Dear Ethyl...
Here are some fun pics from January.  As of now,  Jes, Daniel and Jaci are still living here.  I still have the dog, but hopefully not for long.  I have been sick in bed for 5 days and am patiently waiting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I still don't feel like I've gone over the hump yet...Dang It!!


This is Daniel learning how the washer works for the first time.  He LOVED it!!  I had to keep my pinky in that little hole so it would go while the lid was open.  When it was done he wanted to see it again, so I made him hold his finger in the hole.  Daniel is happy doing anything with me or Papa.  He loves to help with chores and cooking and routine stuff.  It just takes a little time and patience with him and what good memories!









This is what happens when you keep me waiting.  I was headed out the driveway without him for our date. he he 









No comments:

Post a Comment